Kenya Bros Kenya Bros

Hahaha, I know you're hurt...

About not being in Africa Dudez. This sounds a lot like your Wisenheimers ramblings about it.

Wisenheimers: Dumpster Wisenheimers: Dumpster

Love it.

I love the podcast, but I also love the little references you put in each of their bedroom. Yotam and Fantasia in the picture, and his Penguin Race game, and SOG (I found it). Then Max had June's Girl Gamer shirt in his closet, his altoids, the Scott Pilgrim poster, VGV eye, and a demon clock. I couldn't read the post-it's very well though. Still, congrats.

Emrox responds:

Damn, I think that you found everything. Also, you might have to right-click and zoom in to read the sticky notes.

"Strange Fruit" "Strange Fruit"

Very touching...

I remember hearing this song about a year ago, and I skim past the front page submissions and see this. I didn't think it was the song, but it was it. And this flash complemented it perfectly. Very good flash.

Da Pink Knight Da Pink Knight

Great Game

Challenging, fun, and pretty funny at times. The only problem is that the TKO Medal doesn't seem to work. I deactivated his suit before the little guy came out (when the armor broke) but I didn't get it. Other than that, I noticed the difficulty decrease in the newer version.

Tiananmen Square Tiananmen Square

Nostalgic and awesome!

Very Frogger-esque and I love it because of that. If only there were more medals. I got up to 3 people on Wave 3 but died by accident. A little too difficult, but that's what makes it fun.

Escape Pico's School Escape Pico's School

Awesome Game

It was great seeing pixelated Pico and the rest of the gang. It was semi-challenging because of figuring out the code, but it at least made me think. I figured out the code pretty quickly, but I won't be telling anyone, since that'll spoil the fun! HINT: Darnell gives you a clue. Just listen to him! =P

Klockwork~ BrokinPaper Klockwork~ BrokinPaper

I liked it.

It somehow reminded me of an Apple commercial for some reason. But anyways, this sounds fresh, soooooon. WORRRDDDDD UPPP. Or something.

BrokenPaperWings responds:

WERDDDD UUUP

Dramatik~ BrokinPaper Dramatik~ BrokinPaper

I thought it was pretty good.

The only problem was that at the beginning, it felt as if the melody wasn't synchronized with the beat very well. Not sure if you were going for the delay feel, but afterwards, it sounded better.

BrokenPaperWings responds:

Thanks man. I appreciate you didn't hate or byte, you just rated.
That's appreciated.

Wacky Game Jokes 4 Kids Wacky Game Jokes 4 Kids

Very well done.

It sounds like you said Fucking Game Jokes. XD

Allo Chaps! Allo Chaps!

Not bad.

Very nice, different artstyle.

Peace... in fashion Peace... in fashion

I REALLY LIKE THIS.

The designs encompassing the peace hand really looks nice. Definitely color it in.