Klockwork~ BrokinPaper Klockwork~ BrokinPaper

I liked it.

It somehow reminded me of an Apple commercial for some reason. But anyways, this sounds fresh, soooooon. WORRRDDDDD UPPP. Or something.

BrokenPaperWings responds:

WERDDDD UUUP

Dramatik~ BrokinPaper Dramatik~ BrokinPaper

I thought it was pretty good.

The only problem was that at the beginning, it felt as if the melody wasn't synchronized with the beat very well. Not sure if you were going for the delay feel, but afterwards, it sounded better.

BrokenPaperWings responds:

Thanks man. I appreciate you didn't hate or byte, you just rated.
That's appreciated.

Wacky Game Jokes 4 Kids Wacky Game Jokes 4 Kids

Very well done.

It sounds like you said Fucking Game Jokes. XD

What Do You Want From Me [HU] What Do You Want From Me [HU]

Haha, nice beat you have going on here.

I only wish it was longer. This feels like it's only an intro. Especially at 30, when you feel the transition take place. I feel you can expand on this a whole lot more.

tomashcu responds:

yeah ;) i have already prety much finished the song i only uploaded this much of it ahhaha :P

pirates are in this year! pirates are in this year!

Very upbeat and 8-bit.

I really like it. I don't know why, but it really reminds me of Scott Pilgrim vs.The World, the game at least. Very retro, funky vibe you've got going on here. Nicely done.

falofthehipimovement responds:

Anamanaguchi is definitely my biggest inspiration with this, so that's probably why xD Thank you for the kind words though.

-ganon95- The office -ganon95- The office

This is booty-ful.

A bit too drawn out, but it makes the song sound so poetic. XD

ganon95 responds:

lol yea i tend to drag music out a bit long

~endzone~ ~endzone~

Very nice.

I can imagine this as the music to an end boss in a Sonic game. Well done.

darkmelee responds:

thank you. it's difficult to be specific when it comes to describing action with words, so i just hope the music can carry the idea.

Mindstomper - Like Thunder Mindstomper - Like Thunder

Another good dance beat.

Starts off slow, but it's all worth it. The little laugh at the end was pretty great too.

Dj187 responds:

lol its there twice if you can hear it, and honestly, these songs are well worth the time but... its not comparable to what i got comin up.
Thanks

Dysfunctional Space Thing Dysfunctional Space Thing

More along the trance line.

But it's very nice. Great inclusion of the piano in the background. Good beat overall.

[DK64] Angry Forest [DK64] Angry Forest

Don't understand why it's rated down.

Nice work on remixing it. Fast, funky beat.

VGamer21 responds:

Thanks! I just wish that my other versions were better. I ended up removing my first version cause it got such a terrible rating.